Thursday 28 April 2022

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Brampton, Ontario

Incidents of Today

I ended up happily giving four classes today. Happily, because delivering some words from the Krishna perspective gets my mind off the pain in my knee.

The first class was in person, in the place where I live, a temple. The second one I gave over Zoom to a group in Halifax. The third was also a physical presence, in Brampton. It was a fun Q and A. At this venue, the ISKCON Centre, I was accompanied by Mahadeva, Annapurna, and Vallabh Hari. We call ourselves the four Kumaras. We are a team and enjoy doing programs together. Mahadeva and Annapurna, known professionally, musically, as “Mahapurna,” just do magic with their music. Vallabh is a great host and coordinated the Q and A. We just complement each other. Also, our skin colour ranges from white to brown to black. A great mix.

The questions centred around going towards the internalization of our faith. How do you get beyond dogma and dry routine in our religious and daily duties? How to get more to heart-motivation?

Finally, my last class for the day was back in Toronto, over Zoom. The topic was “Who is Crazy?” Let’s face it, we are all more or less off track and that’s why we are here in the material world. I applaud those who come on board.

It was now 7 pm and I had that urge to take in the last of the day’s sun rays. So, off to the park I went. The last significant image, that made the sound of spring so defined, was a bright cardinal perched on a house’s rooftop. He was singing away like there was no tomorrow.

May the Source be with you!


 

No comments: