Sunday 14 February 2021

Monday, February 8, 2021

243 Avenue Rd., Toronto

 

How Much You Got Left in the Tank?

 

The message came from Ohio. It came from a fine fella who considers himself a punk, perhaps an X. His name is Kaustubha and it is good news — I’m sure he doesn’t mind me sharing the message regarding a new trail. Seems like he would go for trail blazing it. That’s his offer. He’s wondering if I still have some steam in my tank for a marathon. My answer is “Yes, most probably, but after some work is done on the knees.” Here is his message:

 

“Just saw a wonderful article about a new walking/biking trail that connects New York City to the Canadian border. It’s at least a couple hundred miles. I know it’s not your normal country trek but going from where ISKCON started to where it ended up in Canada, would be pretty awesome. And if you don’t have the time or inclination to do it, I can take the trek for you. ‘Walking Punk Walks for Walking Monk.’ The headline just sells itself! I’ll leave a link below for the article. Hopefully the trail is really busy since we’ve all been stuck at home for the past year. Hope all is well! Haribol!”

 

Haribol! Indeed! This sounds better than the Super Bowl.

 

I will encourage my dear Kaustubha to take up the challenge. I’m looking for people who will continue the tradition. Thanks for stepping forward, Kaustubha!

 

May the source be with you!

0 km

 

Please view our new film, Rolling the Dice:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF3legHdMgI


 

 

No comments: