Thursday 30 September 2021

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

The Annex, Toronto

Beauty and Time

 

The weather these days could not be better. Though we were met by an exhilarating storm overnight, replete with lightning, thunder, wind and rain. Thankfully the storm settled down by the moment Krishna Chandra and I took to a stroll before dawn. We found an atmosphere of peace. The calm was incredible. Bushes, flowers, plants and trees were happy. They had a good bath. They were shining in a kind of splendour as the light reflected from city lampposts. It was indeed a wet look and most beautiful.

Sun rays broke through with the dawn’s appearance and my second stroll, a walk to shiatsu therapist, Carlos, revealed a dry foliage, but green. All seems pleasant for me and I feel blessed not only to be alive and walking limp-less, but I feel I have Krishna’s protection through doing the right thing; being in the right place at the right time. My appointment was for 3:15 p.m. Actually, I was a little early. I believe in the saying, “If you can’t be on time at least be early.” I find it helps to see God in the form of time, as the invisible avatar.

Time is important and, as a subject, becomes one of the prime topics in The Gita; one of five. One way to look at it is time being responsible for our birth, then death, then birth again. Time marches on and we, as independent entities, must decide how to use it.

May the Source be with you!

3 km


 

 

No comments: