Saturday 21 July 2007

Ontario/ Dryden

Monday, May 14, 2007

CKDR radio conducted an interview and Liz Gould from The Dryden Observer came with questions. “Obesity is increasing alarmingly. This is my observation. We fear the natural atmosphere given to us- the air and wind, the sunlight and rain. They have become intimidations when we should be embracing them.”

Darshan Doug, Yovany and I had lots of interactions with people today. Walking toward Wal-Mart I met a native woman and her daughters of the Ojicree background. At the library while doing internet work, the librarian took time with us. She also offered us bottled water.

At the printing place in Dryden all the staff came out to greet us. People have an attraction to the project and to us.

At night as I prepared for the evening shower, I spotted a wood tick on my chest. He certainly clung on. It was good to detect him in time. As a defence I had to dispose of him and put him down the toilet.

37 kms

(about wood ticks)

No comments: