Sunday 3 June 2018

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Maple, Ontario

Those Who Are Great

After some hours of spending time with some of our best advisors in leadership, at the meeting place of Subha Vilas, our host, I wrote a poem.

Those who are great to my mind
Are the hard-working peers-pioneers
Of Prabhupada, doing for God
Sowing the seeds of bhakti deeds.  

Those who are great to my vision
Are the ones who I sat with, yes kith
A family extraordinaire, who came from everywhere 
We ate sumptuously in the shaded pleasantry.

Those who are great to my ears
Are the ones who speak wise, beyond disguise 
Open and frank, they are a think tank 
Exploring society anew, for me and for you.

Those who I know are great.
Have no agenda, no motive, just give.
There’s something selfless there, boy do they care
For a world that’s bleeding, there’s need for leading.

May the Source be with you!
4 km



No comments: