Wednesday 28 March 2018

Saturday, March 24th, 2018

Toronto, Ontario

A Message Came

What showed up on my phone screen was the following:

You have a new message:
Message Details:
Subject - I was humbled and inspired
Message - Greetings, I wanted to pass on my best wishes and share with you a few thoughts.  When you travelled through Jackson, California last summer I met you at the local park.  I was enthralled at your tales from the trails.  I was humbled and inspired.  Since that chance meeting I have walked in the woods weekly.  Your card is attached to my backpack and your presence keeps me grounded as I put one foot in front of the other.  Thank you.  You have added something to my life that I can’t explain but I hope someday to understand.  Safe journeys… Robert
Sent on: 24 March, 2018
Thank you!

And thank you Robert.

What a ‘good feel’ message that was, as I was just about to board a plane at O’Hare Airport.  I wish I had some forest to walk through today, but I'm satisfied knowing that someone is doing what we all ought to do.  For the sanity of the world, let us walk.

May the Source be with you!

3 km

No comments: