Sunday 25 December 2016

Thursday, December 22nd, 2016

Winnipeg, Manitoba


Received a Call


I received a call after a morning trek.

“Maharaja, this is Dharma.  I will be picking you up at the airport (Toronto).”

“That’s fine.  I’m looking forward to seeing you,” I said to Dharma.

A second call came to me offering the same gesture.  “I’m Pankaj, and I’ll be fetching you at the airport when you arrive.”

“Oh really.  You might want to check with Dharma.  I believe he also volunteered,” I said.

“Okay!”

A third call came.

“This is Umesh.  I can pick you up when you come from Winnipeg.”

“Thank you, but I believe Dharma is already doing this.”

“I’ll check with him.”

It happened that on the other end, in Winnipeg, where I was, the same dynamic transpired.

“I’ll be taking you (to the airport).”  That message came from Vishal.  Then another person was also suggested.  Finally Daruka, my former cross country support person, became the chosen one to execute the mission.

I’m relaying this message, not to express there’s some administrative confusion here, but that there is all this enthusiasm to help.  I feel blessed I don’t have to make all the arrangements for my person; nor will I be left surprised, stranded and having to fend for myself.  There’s all these eager beavers out there and when they do call, it’s with interest to please.

May the Source be with you!


3 km

No comments: