Friday 27 June 2008

Sunday, June 22nd, 2008

Sunday, June 22, 2008 - Miami, Florida, USA

Florida has been seeing some stormy weather lately. It has not been hit by any serious tornado but it is being hit by a recession. One prominent astrologer here that I personally know told me that his number of clients has dropped. I asked him what are the primary issues that people have in their lives that compell them to seek help. His answer was, “Two things- love and money”.
So as far as love is concerned I see that the tantalizing feature of love is creating a lot of difficulty for people. It is a struggle to acquire and a struggle to maintain. With it, a person struggles and without it, the same. I see that people’s conjugal lives are very fickle, even in communities of a religious nature. Separation and divorce are all pervasive and impacts people negatively. Of course, sometimes forced co-existence in an incompatible situation is extremely hurtful. There is rarely a perfect scenario. The only permanent partnership that I have ever heard of is between the self and God-in-the-heart.
I was not able to use my legs today for even a stroll. I allotted time for foot treatment. Some care and attention by Dr. Murari Gupta is helping on my way to recovery. One thing to learn about planter’s wart is that to be a good patient, one has to be very, very persistent in treatment. Currently I am counting six warts on the right foot. Such is fate!

No comments: