Thursday 24 May 2018

Friday, May 18th, 2018

Fredericton, New Brunswick

Goin’ to the Chapel and I’m Goin’ to Give a Message

The evening’s program was held at Holy Cross Chapel, on the St. Thomas University campus.  Like yesterday’s experience in Sussex, there were good vibes, good people and especially tonight, good questions.  The venue here was a different layout.  The boys and I stationed ourselves on the altar with its crucifix on the wall.  It was less conducive to dance, as was our format yesterday in the fitness centre.  The place was holy.

I capitalized tonight on walking pastimes and touched on, not only the spiritual power behind the practice of pilgrimage, but also the difference between trekking in Canada, as opposed to the U.S.

Questions from attendees rolled out most favourably.  I hardly receive any challengers in these events.  If one was to turn up, it would be fine, even if the boat would be slightly rocked.

Prana Gauranga, our monk from Quebec, made a stupendous pasta, garnished with olives and fiddleheads.  The prep was a big hit, and I wish we could have shared it with the universe.

I must mention that my dear friend, Professor Tom Parkhill, came to hear us in Sussex.  That night, Gary came, a local engineer, who had invited me to his office ten years ago, where he fed me a salad and also took interest in the walking project I was on when I came through the Fredericton area.

Tomorrow we are expected to meet a fairly close relative of Paramahamsa Yogananda, a woman who settled here in the city with her family.

All is good!  I'm lovin’ the Maritimes tour.

May the Source be with you!
5 km



No comments: