Thursday 26 March 2020

Thursday, March 19th, 2020


Toronto, Ontario

In the Annex

In the Annex I’m walking
Moving and not docking
Row upon row a Victorian home
With cars lined just like a comb.

As I stroll here Bro
I see the status is “pro“
Got it made for sure
They are far from poor.

Wish I could meet them
The ladies, the gentlemen
They are very much nestled
With maya they’ve wrestled.

Want to give a higher taste
Joy is truly above the waist
Or do they care to dance?
In a different circumstance.

The dancing avatar has come
Bengal is where He’s from
Telling us we’re spirit
Good, because the virus, we fear it.

I wish I could reach them
These ladies, these gentlemen
I assume that they’ve dozed
For their doors are all closed.   © Bhaktimarga Swami


May the Source be with you!
2 km



No comments: