Monday 20 August 2018

Friday, August 17th, 2018

Vancouver, British Columbia

Very Fortunate

Haddai had dropped off Mahatma, his good wife, for work, and I went along for the ride. After she had left for a day of sales at the Body Shop, Haddai and I went for a few precious moments of walking through the city’s Central Park.  Magical moments.  There are tall trees to make you feel meek.

Other pedestrians strolled about—people of every ethnic group you could think of. The trails wind about.  The curves and bends make it sweet.

I received a call from Halifax.  “Maharaja, I heard you’re coming to Halifax soon,” was the query on the other end of the line.

“Yes. Next month we’re coming, I and the other brahmacharis (monks).  There is a growing interest or thirst for devotion, in the Maritimes.”  I implied that we will do our level best to quench that thirst.  From one coast, the Pacific where I am, to the other, the Atlantic where I am going, we will be on that mission which we are mandated to be on. Our intent is to add to the wellness of the world.

Haddai knew I had to leave for packing, and then be enroute for the airport.  Yes, it is all so much travel, but it’s an adventure every day.  I just feel so blessed to have this life, being the mercy of Guru and Krishna.

At the security check, I stand in the queue and look at the people.  They are souls living and breathing like I am, but I consider myself so very fortunate.

May the Source be with you!
2 km

No comments: