Wednesday 16 September 2015

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Toronto, Ontario

Impressions of...

Here are some impressions from the visit of our South African couple, Tamohar and Merumala.

Tamohara: "After spending a week at the temple in Toronto, I can say I feel spiritually alive. The hospitality at the temple is something out of this world. I would recommend a trip to ISKCON Toronto to anyone who wishes to learn about bhakti. Walking with HH Bhaktimarga Swami daily was an experience I will never forget. I can describe the feeling at this temple as a second home."

Merumala: "It's been a whirlwind experience since we landed on Canadian soil! We have been enveloped in much kindness from both the local and devotee community. I have also been able to emerge from my shell and have been able to act in one of HH Bhaktimarga Swami's world famous plays which was an honour. I also have a new-found appreciation for fitness, seeing that the community here loves to walk, especially Maharaj, who has taken us on many adventurous trails including a 10 km walk through one of the local forests. I would encourage all spiritual seekers to visit ISKCON Toronto for a wonderful time of learning and thrills!"

My impressions of Merumala and Tamohar: "They did not complain once, enjoyed a week of spiritual growth, and got to see the city through the eyes of a monk. They are like a mild god and goddess and like many people from South Africa, they have honey-coated hearts."


 
May the Source be with you!

0 km

 

No comments: