Tuesday 21 July 2015

Wednesday, July 8th, 2015



Wednesday, July 8th, 2015
Toronto, Ontario

Where is Raganuga?

A group of doctors from Iran came to see me today.  No, I'm not sick.  The group leader happens to be a personal friend and he introduced his friends to the temple food, and me.  Dr.Shahi and I have known each other for years.  His medical profession has brought him to various parts of Canada.  During my cross-country walks I would bump into him at places like Fort Frances and New Glasgow.  During a walk, I would be in a quiet residential area, cross the street and suddenly come face to face with him as he just came out from around the corner.

Tonight he brought his friends over.  They enjoyed a feast, but he fasted in order to honor Ramadan.  He told me of his early days when in Iran a Krishna devotee by the name of Raganuga would work in the kitchen together with him. 

"I'm indebted for his teachings and association.  I've lost track of him.  Can you find him for me?" asked Shahi.

One of his doctor visitors was questioning whether God is being or an entity.  He was more inclined to believing in God as a force.  I gave the example of the sun which is obviously an entity radiating so much light and heat energy.  We know this to be the sunshine.  We can appreciate that this force, the sunshine, has a source.

Our discussion went on and we eventually finished with kirtan, which always opens up the chakra of understanding.

May the Source be with you!

5 km

No comments: