Saturday 18 May 2019

Wednesday, May 8th, 2019

Toronto, Ontario

Receiving

I’m receiving many calls, and many letters wishing me well with my physical condition of pulmonary embolism.  It’s quite overwhelming, the love I’m feeling that’s coming my way.

More tests, cat-scans and such will allow us to explore more how severe and how curable is the condition.  There is pain, like the all-pervasive discomfort of this world, but with some care, we will try to alleviate as much as possible the symptoms while trying to address the cause.

Amongst the messages I received today, I just want to share one from a fine well-wisher from Ohio.  Kaustubha, who told me of some good news.  It made me content to hear that, well, as he put, “In America, they don’t do many things right but there is one good thing…” I’m not necessarily in argument with this opening paragraph from his letter, but he claims they are planning an official east/west coast trail for walkers and cyclists.  https://www.bicycling.com/news/a27395751/great-american-rail-trail-route-revealed/

Now that is good news, but it’s not that I’ll entertain walking it one day.  I already took a whimsical trail along highways from Boston to San Fransisco, but I’m thoroughly happy for those who will take advantage of such a noble project.  This will boost the notion of pilgrimage and vision questing.  It’s good for people.

I like happy stories.  It was great to see Patrick today.  A real seeker he is.  It was his first time to our temple/ashram.  Happiness also came at an early start when we read the passage of “Krishna Teases Rukmini” from the book Bhagavatam.

May the Source be with you!
2km 

No comments: