Tuesday 19 March 2019

Tuesday, March 12th, 2019

Mayapura, India

I Do At Times

I do at times make use of the elevator on my way to the meetings.  I don't want to be late.  To join me on the lift was a delivery man with a bag full of coconuts and a pail of sugar cane juice.  We reached the elevated state of the fourth floor.  I'm glad he delivered even though it was our last day of meetings.  My preference is the bael juice that is also an option.  Bael cools down the bodily temperature, which is great because it's getting mighty hot these days.  It's the bael fruit that Krishna and his friends used to throw about as a ball.

It was a part-voting / part-presentation day. Actually nice!  Included in the day was a report on Child Protection, which is always good to get an update on.  I pardoned myself for the final session of the day.  It was time to go for the second-last performance of "The Queen's Secret."  There is some great promotional material out there, perhaps on YouTube.  I don't know.  I don't follow that.  Not much time.

We filled up the auditorium once again and pleased the crowd.  Cast members for the most part are still  recovering from fever and flu.  I'm proud of them.

May the Source be with you!
5 km



No comments: