Sunday 11 April 2021

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Room at 243, Toronto

 

Can and Cannot View

 

Calls continued to come from well-wishers. Thank you!

 

I spent a good chunk of the day reviewing the draft manuscript for “The Saffron Road,” which details my walking experiences throughout the US and Canada, as well as a host of other countries; mostly more tropical. Then there’s Ireland – very moist.

 

So, we are moving along and getting closer to the book’s release and I’m hoping you will all be looking forward to it’s reading. Frankly I feel that it was almost a previous life that I am looking at, since being, on lockdown and isolated. There’s little scope for walking right now. Stretches will suffice. My legs are feeling quite good and perhaps are getting rejuvenated from the break – the relaxation.

 

You cannot imagine how many doctors are out there. I mean to say every person I talk to has a formula and a subscription. Unofficial guidance. All done with love, of course.

 

Now while I’m in this isolation I’m deprived of dharsan (viewing) of the local deities of Krishna who go by the name, “Radha Ksirachora Gopinatha”. They are lovely. Fortunately, I am able to see them through the webcam. It’s interesting. Those lovely deities are merely 2 metres away from that perfect view but it is a line that, at the moment, I can’t cross.

 

May the Source be with you!

0 km


 

No comments: