Tuesday 17 March 2009

Friday, March 13th, 2009

Toronto, Ontario

Back up Person

The weather’s nature is to be transitional. It then transitions the surface of the earth by making it either dry or wet, thick with vegetation or barren, eroded or piled.

In testing an urban ravine for walking I concluded along with Brahmacari Devadatta , and Brahmacarini Nitai Priya, a female devotee from Vancouver, my walking mates for the day, that this little haven of a forest was muddy and too icy. Staying street level where it was flat and dry was obviously the favorable route.

Tomorrow our choice or opportunity will change. Time transitions all things in this world. It alters circumstances.

In the evening Devadatta and Nitai Priya and myself sat down to watch a recording of a past dramatical production when I worked with the youth in Houston just as we had done the night before in viewing Nitai Priya’s direction for the play, “Vamana”, something I had written. She has recently arrived form Mayapur India where she worked extremely hard at piecing together this production of a duration of 45 minutes. I was scheduled to do this myself but because of circumstances controlled by time (an infectious catfish wound) I was forced to cancel the trip to the land of Dharma.

It is very satisfying knowing that someone can function and preserve a certain style of presentation should I be absent. Her attitude is, “the show must go on!” And so it did.

3 Km

No comments: