Wednesday 16 April 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, April 11/08 - Thunder Bay, Ontario

Never trust April! Spring seemed to have sprung but no! I paced in the home of Dr. Jani’s for 2 hours while chanting on beads from 3am to 5am. I looked out the window. Snow had receded since I arrived and almost vanished. I rested for two more hours then looked out and to my surprise witnessed a blizzard with snow swirls. The weather was bad. City buses were cancelled so it was a serious storm. Expect the unexpected and be as prepared as you can.
Ninety six years ago the Titanic was on the second day of its fateful journey. For that massive vessel (for it’s time) to be obstructed was not expected. Nature took it by surprise as we all know. Nature continues to puzzle all of us. Certainly this aids in dwarfing our big egos. Nature says, “Don’t get too comfortable! Don’t get too arrogant!”
Since I plan more walking pilgrimages for the future health becomes an issue so to be as prepared as possible I had arranged with Dr. jani for a full medical check up. Results are due to come.

No comments: