Thursday 23 September 2021

Friday, September 10, 2021

Yorkville, Toronto

Rich In

 

My Friday was rich in devotional activities. First of all I passed through the whole morning sadhana, a spiritual work-out including chanting, studying, writing, hearing, worship as well as dancing and swaying, without leaning on anything. I delivered a class to our community in Buenos Aires on the importance of the arts as a medium for sharing higher consciousness.

 

Next, Krishna Chandra recorded my message to our Halifax community for their festival to praise Radha, Krishna’s consort. I hopped onto a conference call with some of our western Canadian communities. I even went to the bank with Hara Kumar to add an additional signing offering to our list. Apparently our donations are doing all right despite the Covid pandemic.

 

Later I sent emails and dictated letters. I secured a young man, V. Hari, to be our costumes director for our upcoming short film “The Embassy,” a segmental story from the epic Mahabharata. This is a victory.

 

Chanting at the stairway was sweet. Dwarkanath played his ukulele and did it so fine. I conducted a Gita class by Zoom on the topic of the three different happinesses. The day terminated after signing marriage papers for a couple we married (That was happy).

 

But my all time, all day favorite activity for my wakeful hours was video recording the boys of the ashram sitting around looking at the book Memories; anecdotes of our guru, Prabhupada. That I relished, capturing them listening to guru pastimes.

 

May the Source be with you!

1 km


 

No comments: