Tuesday 21 December 2021

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Burnaby, British Columbia

 

Thanks, All!

 

A moment of gratitude hit my soul. First of all I want to thank Dhruva, Yogendra, Rajasuya and others for moving this blog.

 

I want to appreciate a couple in Toronto that are an inspiration in the service of sharing the Gita’s message. That’s Radha Mohan and Shyamamohini. They have a dynamic crew to assist them.

           

My gratitude goes to Abhidheya, who’s been a stellar stalwart at helping in many ways.

 

I have so many individuals worthy of my bows and obeisances.

 

I’m grateful to Nitai Rama, Nitai Priya, and Nitai Himself – Nityananda.

 

I think of those good souls I know in Canada and the U.S.; particularly in Detroit, Cleveland and Florida. Then there is South Africa (Tamohara), South America; Buenos Aires and Guyana, and there’s Trinidad.

 

Weekly, I meet, over Zoom, my spiritual buddies; ladies and gents of the GBC. The call was at 3:00 a.m. this morning, in my current time-zone. It was tough making that hour work for me, but it happened. To see them, I see surrendered souls. They have given so much of their youth, their intelligence, their sweat, their blood and their love.

 

Our love goes to guru, God and godly people.

 

Thanks for taking me on the walk, Satya Mohan, a 22-year-old burst of bhakti.

 

May the Source be with you!

3 km


 

No comments: