Tuesday 7 December 2021

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Burnaby, British Columbia

Getting Around

I’m getting around now, being in B.C. Travels recently have taken me east, west, and north. Just to be on the safe side, I’m keeping it domestic for now.

Anyway, it’s great to be back after two years of being away. I have met Manu, Jaya Govinda, Radhika, Mathura Lila, and so many more. There is a younger chap here, Satya Mohan, whom I’ve been talking about the clean up on the grounds and how that is pleasing to God, the Guru, the neighbours, and each other. I won’t get into details here but we just need to step up sattva-guna, the mode of conscientiousness or thoughtfulness.

The climate here is fairly mild, but grey and wet this time of year. I reminded Radhika, who hails from the same Dutch ancestry (although I was born Canadian), that our ancestors understood this climate. Whatever the weather, whether the weather, wherever we’re together we can be very clever, let’s get to serving the Chief. Nothing can hold us back from making the endeavour.

For a section of today, I ventured over to the flat lowland of Chinese and Punjabi farms, just south of our Burnaby property. This is my solitude space when I come here and it is to walk. I shared it with my doctor friend, Sunil, and also with my new and young friend, Satya.

“I didn’t know this was here,” both of them said.

“You must explore, my comrades. Know what’s around. Give the device a break and touch magic.”

May the Source be with you!



 

 

No comments: