Friday 30 July 2021

Thursday, July 22, 2021

243 Avenue Rd., Toronto

 

Smallness is Greatness

 

Bhagavad-Gita 10.7 and 10.8 offer a strong message of realizing our true position in this world; I am small and everything else collectively (God) is big. The moment this thought awakens in us then we are big — MAHATMA. This understanding of my smallness, compared to the greatness of all else, compels me to act in humility and devotion.

 

There’s something very attractive about humility. It means you are willing to learn, be on an adventure and ultimately crush the ego.

 

I would like to say that it is blissful to be in the presence of cooperative, modest-like people. My physiotherapist is someone by the name of Paramahamsa. He is 32 (looks 20) but is just the nicest individual getting me through this rehabilitation of the knee. I trust him as he pays attention to detail with his therapeutic approaches. He is taking me through a good regimen of exercise designed for a new-knee person. He is seeing to my regulated eating and the painkillers to be consumed.

 

All is going well with the healing process. Part of healing and feeling good emanates from discussing topics such as the ones raised above. 10.7 and 10.8 from The Gita are an upliftment and, despite the occurring grogginess I’m experiencing, I still decided to conduct a Zoom class on the subject of “My Smallness is Actually Greatness.”

 

May the Source be with you!

0 km


 

No comments: