Saturday 12 June 2021

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Ramsden Park, Toronto

 

So Happy

 

I was so happy to receive another submission from a godsister in Los Angeles. She had given her story of the early days in the movement in Canada, to add to the compilation of our upcoming book Krishna in the Maple Leaf. Her spiritual journey began at the young age of fifteen, when she heard about the Bhagavat philosophy. Interesting it is that the guidance counselor at her school encouraged her in her spiritual pursuit.

 

For myself it was just a pleasure to deliver two classes virtually for two locations – Scarborough and Toronto. I believe it went well. Because you’re not physically there it is hard to tell if there is as much attentiveness as desired. Judging by the questions that came thereafter, I consider there was a good response.

 

I was happy to see Gabriel came around. I have been giving him classes for a year now and he has been encouraged; inspired to move close to the temple for increased access to devotees. Gabriel has been inquisitive about life’s purpose for some time. This led him to inquire about the science of the self.

 

My day was full, as it often is on Sundays. I wound up with a much-needed walk through the park and several parallel streets. This was done after some massage and a physio session with Paramahamsa, a young father from Guelph, a city nearby.

 

I was blessed by receiving a call from a lawyer friend from New York. No, we didn’t discuss legal matters — only devotional subject matter.

 

May the Source be with you!

2 km


 

No comments: