Thursday 11 July 2019

Monday, July 8th, 2019

Toronto, Ontario

Message From Robert

A message came from Robert of California

SUBJECT: You inspire me

MESSAGE: I met you at a park in Jackson, California, in September, 2017.  I was thrilled with your tales from the trail.  You were nearing completion of your walk across America.  You gave me your business card. I laminated it and hung it from my pack.  That card has been with me for over 1500 miles in the wilderness, hiking in California and Nevada.  Your words echo to me as I walk and contemplate your faith and spirituality. I am not Krishna but, I am inspired by you daily and I am walking as a peaceful man. Thank you and safe travels, best wishes.  Some day I hope to meet you again and would like to put a fresh card on my pack.  

In Peace.
Robert

These types of messages, like the one from Robert, are very touching for me.  They do come my way from time to time.  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzs46fKA0nh/?igshid=ozcn9ua9cl16

I was walking along Bloor Street thousands of miles away from Robert.  It was the night hour at 11 p.m., when I read and contemplated this.  Robert inspires me.

May the Source be with you!
6 km

No comments: