Tuesday 9 March 2010

Sunday, March 7th, 2010

There was Sun This Sunday

Mississauga, Ontario

I stayed overnight at the home of Rajasuya. It was practical when all events were happening last night and this day on the west end. Dustin was with me. I let him sleep in. He looked like a ghost challenging weather and time zone changes from the trip to India. Yes, he looked like a pale ghost but he has the heart of an angel.

The early trek was a route that spun me around Rajasuya's house, a right on Cartwright, then a right on Rupert's Gate and back to Cartwright again. In the course of the circumambulation the moon reminded me of my anchor, the rabbit that jumped past me pulled out my passion, the dove's coo pulled at my goodness; all such elements of nature create moods.

There had been three programs lined up for speaking engagements for today. Each host to each venue gave me the freedom to speak on any topic. The Bhagavad-gita was my choice to speak from; all to do with Bhagavan's (God's) connection to this world. From what I see, hear, smell, taste, and touch. I have endeavoured to make the tie between the energetic and the energy (moon, rabbit, dove, etc.) The sun and the sunshine bear little difference. This is a way to see the world, the way that Krishna Himself would view the existence in which we live.

Someone may argue, "When looking at nature there is compatibility between it and its source but when you have to deal with people, the traffic, the greed, etc. it is far more difficult to bridge the gap between the mundane and the divine.

Valid statements; still every adversity and every victory still has the divine hand behind it. That takes a deeper perception.

8 KM

No comments: